This is a classic Indian dish filled with many of the popular spices. Specifically it’s a mixture of cauliflower and potatoes, which makes it a healthy meal and vegan/gluten friendly. This is perfect on a bed of basmati rice or even some freshly grilled naan. Best of all, it takes less than ten minutes to prep and serves approximately 8-10 people. You can leave it in the slow cooker during the day for a great dinner or prepare it for an amazing meal the next day!
Here is what you will need:
1 large cauliflower, cut into pieces
1 russet potato, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
1 medium yellow onion
1 medium tomato
2 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
1 Tbsp garam masala
1 Tbsp cumin seeds
1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp turmeric
1 Tbsp sea salt or kosher salt
3 Tbsp olive oil
- Cut cauliflower and potato into pieces and toss into slow cooker.
- Dice onion, tomatoes, and garlic and add to slow cooker
- Add spices and olive oil to slow cooker.
- Toss and/or stir everything together so the vegetables are mixed and coated evenly with spices.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Let us know what you think! Enjoy!