Christmas Jello Bundt Cake
1 Box Red Jello
1 Box Green Jello
1 can sweetened condensed milk
12 unflavored Gelatin packets (~3 boxes)
- Spray two square pans with cooking spray.
- Mix one box of red jello with two cups boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Add another cup of cold water and stir until dissolved. These directions might be different depending on the Jello box- Make as instructed on box.
- Pour into square pan and refrigerate 4-6 hours or until firm.
- While the red jello is chilling, repeat steps 2 and three for the Green jello.
- Once jello is firm, remove from mold. Cut these into small blocks and place together in a large bowl and mix.
- Spray a bundt mold with cooking spray and put the mixed jello blocks in it.
- In a large bowl, mix 12 sheets unflavored gelatin and one cup cold water for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup boiling water and dissolve mixture
- Add one can of condensed milk and stir
- Cool mixture for approximately 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the bundt mold and chill for approximately 6 hours or overnight
- Unmold and serve!
Let us know which one is your favorite! Enjoy!