Christmas Tree Jello Jigglers
4 Green Jello Boxes
1 can evaporated milk
¼ cup multicolored sprinkles
2 cups boiling water
- Spray 8×8 dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix in 2 boxes of Jello and 1 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into dish and refrigerate 25 minutes until Jello is set.
- Repeat step 2 with the remaining Jello boxes and stir in evaporated milk.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes until slightly thickened and pour over gelatin layer in 8×8 dish.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove gelatin onto a cutting board prior to serving. Cut into 4 rows and make diaonals so each row has 7 alternating triangles.
- Garnish with sprinkles and serve.