This is a perfect gift for those who love Hot Cocoa with a kick! Making this Hot Cocoa Mason Jar is quick, inexpensive, and can be made in bulk to distribute to co-workers, friends, and family. If you are making these for a younger or an alcohol-free audience, replace the Bailey’s Original Irish Cream with a cinnamon stick, a candy cane, or a small nutmeg or cinnamon shaker!
- Mason Jar
- Hot Chocolate Powder
- Mini Marshmallows
- Bailey’s Original Irish Cream 0.2 oz.
- Ribbon or Twine
- Piece of paper
- Pour the Hot Chocolate powder into the Mason Jar. Fill Approximately half- way.
Optional: roll the piece of paper into a cone and place it into the mason jar. Pour hot chocolate powder in through cone to minimize mess.
- Fill the remainder of the mason jar with mini-marshmellows. You can use the paper method for this too.
- Close the Mason Jar. Cut a long piece of ribbon or twine and double-tie it around the neck of the mason jar lid.
- Use the excess to tie the Bailey’s bottle. You can tie the ribbon into a bow.
- Give as a present to a Hot Cocoa lover!